Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015

Daily Life & Tokyo again.

Hah.. long time no see, actually I planned writing one post a week, and I do not know why I didn't this time :"D

But I am getting more and more used to life here, not at least because university started last week and I have something like an everyday life now.

First of all: We have cats on the campus. These are just two of them. <3




Yesterday we had a welcomeparty - basically I just went there because they said there will be food. And there was. Heaven.
I just ate so much fruit, because fruit is like one of the most expensive foods here. I really miss that ;;










It turned out that university starts at 12:15 for me every day, and only one day at 10:10 - sounds quite relaxing. But in fact, it is not. I really have to get out of bed earlier to do some homework, else I could not make it in time.
Except of one course, which is very.. well.. relaxing. In general it is about gathering vocabulary, but in the first two sessions we only had to draw fucking mindmaps about a specific topic. And on top, the teacher turns on some classical music for "background-inspiration" .... well, yeah.
But this is okay, as in the other courses are really, really necessetative. Like, ew. ;A;
But it's partially my own fault, as I managed to level up in some Japanese language classes (because the level they put me into was just basical stuff), and .. well.. now there is so much shit to do ;A;
However, as I really want to improve, this is fine.
Additionally, I am already voluntary offering so much more free time for learning japanese here ~~

What I really like, is that I have japanese classes every day, and that in general 9 out of 11 couses are completely in Japanese. Which is a good practice, I guess.

Which leads to the next point.. In the first week I was worried about how to meet japanese people to practice talking, butt here are actually some events, which help to get some interaction. One is a kind of "language club", where you just gather once a week and talk (one hor foreign, one hour japanese)~ here is a photo of yesterday



















The other one is called "Baumkuchen-Treff" - unfortunately without Baumkuchen, but hey. This is actually more fun, as it is less a class than a meeting to talk or do stuff together, and we are even planning an excoursion .. wohoo~~
But I do not now how long I will make it there, because the club I want to attend (Archery) is training at the same time. So well, we'll see.

Oooh and by the way, forget Kyuudo. Srsly. As some of you know, I wanted to learn it here - But the teacher is a f**g racist. Or anything like that, or I look like a red-haired witch.
Dont ask. I am still pissed by thinking about it.

Whatever, this week I started to cook my own food, as I finally got a shelf to store. I only have a ricecooker, so until now I have eaten rice with anything besides nearly everyday, but that is fine for me. Actually you can get some delicious, easy-preparable curry in the supermarket.
But theoretically, he can do EVERYTHING for me. I called him "kome-chan", because he is so kind. And tiny. xD




Call me crazy, but HE EVEN CAN DO SPAGETTHI !

But.. well. The spagetthi here is ok. Even the cheese to put upon is fine. But I bought some tomatosauce, was really, really looking forward - AND GUYS, it is so awfully sweet ;____; ehw ehw ehw. Never again.

I am going to cook nearly everything in my ricecooker from now on. Heard that you can even make Omlette or pancakes in it. So if you have some recipes ((which I can afford)).. just let me know :"D


Last monday we could not resist going to Tokyo again.
First stop: Asakusa.
It is more quiet there, but that district is still one of my favourites.













A small lunch.. chicken-cheese-sandwich, as the sandwiches here are relly delicious /D
















just a huge bug on a roof. wtf.

 

Kappas everywheeere~~~

























On our way to the temple~





 Yo. FINALLY. This, guys, is the best foodstand in front of the temple, no kidding. I was starving for these things, as I still remembered the taste from 3 yers ago~~ To be honest, I still do not know what exactly this is, but it's just so delicious. Ahwmygod.
There are many different flavours, I got black seseme *o*










































The temple area~




 



Random children dancing Hula. Well.




Just stalking Kristin and Ana 8D
Foodstaaands :33
























Oh, for the melonpan-lovers: We got a huge one from the bakery.
Like warm, fresh, crunchy, and so delicious. This is NO comparison to the ones in germany, or to those of the Combinis here. Try to find a store when you are in Japan, it's absolutely worth it.
The man advertising the bread in front of the store was actually really funny, as he tried to speak some german and wanted to take a photo of us.. ^^

 

























It was nice to be back - felt kind of like "home", because3 years ago our hostel was really close to the temple area :)

After Asakusa, we made a short visit to Ikebukuro - there was any signing session going on - Must have been any girlband, but I do not know who /DDD
Maybe AKB48, just because they are so many. I dont know.

















Pokemon center!




MEGAGLURAK! GO!




Armys of Pokemon :DDD 





 

... And some Pokemon asses. Why ever.


There is also a Ghibly shop <3



Just some Anime escelators in a merchandise-store... xD
Fancy, fancy.

 



Some random shots of Ikebukuro:





 

And finally: Our dinner after a loooong day.
Yes, that was all mine. And it was only like 4-5 €.
GYOUZAPARTY!

























Oh, and I got my first concert ticket this week - for Kiyoharu next friday! I am already so excided :D
















Sorry this are mainly pictures in the second half, but .. well.. it's been a few days :D"

It's 1pm in Japan now, so I'll just do some homework now, and this evening we'll go to a party~~ themed "Oktoberfest". Ein Stückchen Heimat xD

Tüdelü~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen