Montag, 5. Oktober 2015

Fireworks & Fucking Finally Tokyo.

Yooo

Hope things are fine in Germany, I am feeling better day by day :)
Guess its worth to mention after my first entry.

Well, on Saturday there was a big firework event in Tsuchiura, a city closeby.

And guys, it was AMAZING. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.










































By the way, the policeman are carrying red sticks to lead the way or ssth. Look like laserswords.


And another amazing thing were, of course, the foodstands. I could not decide what the hell to eat. A bunch of different japanese food everywhere.
(In the end Ana and me had Takoyaki.)



















Actually I planned going there by bike, but then one of us found a group of japanese peole who offered foreign students to drive there together. By car. Like, what.
First I was a bit skeptical, but they were so nice :3




And the next day: TOKYO. FUCKING FINALLY.
I really could not wait to go there, and when we drove into the city I had kind of a ... weird feeling. Overwhelming and happy. Wooho!














And yes, I still struggle a bit about going to Tsukuba instead. But well~~~~~


Anyways, our first stop was Harajuku. 
I loved that district in 2012, and I still love it today :33


And of course we had to get a Crepe first, because most of us were craving for them :D OHOHO.
Look at the selection :33333


Even with a fucking peace of cake in it!









































In the end I ended up with a crepe filled with a bunch of whipped creme, vanilla icecream, strawberries, banana and cheesecake. Not at least to tease a special certain someone at home ;)

























Later we stopped at a Starbucks near Omotesando, because Chiara knew that you can go on the rooftop there to have a great view. Here you go ;)





Halloween decoration already!


























Next stop: Shibuya. I did actually not know that you can go there by foot, but well :)
Bildunterschrift hinzufügen





Just take a close look at the bus.






what the fuck..? :"D



Hachikooooo :33



























































After seven hours of walking most of us have been very tired, so we decided to get back to Tsukuba. Buhuuu
So Akiharaba got only a short visit, as we had to change trains there anyway :)



















Boohoo~~ Definetely have to go back there, although it's 40 minutes by train only to Akihabara - Not that far, but.. not that close, too.

Today Japanes classes started, maybe I'll tell about universitystuff in anothger post, this was long enough :)

Byebyyyyyye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen